Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Welcome Wednesday!

What's in a name? What's in a ship's name? An ancient Babylonian text says: "Openings to the water I stopped; I searched for cracks and the wanting parts I fixed: Three sari of bitumen I poured over the outside; To the gods I caused oxen to be sacrificed." Each week we list ships, by name, who's crews have enrolled them in Amver. That is the most unique feature of Amver.  We hope you will elect to join as well. If you do, we'll list your ship as well.

Help us welcome the latest ships.
  • AZALEA SKY
  • BARANEE NAREE
  • ETERNAL TRIUMPH
  • EVENING STAR
  • FAKARAVA
  • KOTA CANTIK
  • MAERSK NEXUS
  • MAGIC VICTORIA
  • NIKOLAY ZUYEV
  • RUSSELL BOUZIGA
  • SAMCO SUNDARBANS
  • SAMCO TAIGA
  • SANTA URSULA
  • STAR LIMA
  • STENA HIBERNIA
  • STENA POSEIDON
  • STI RUBY
  • STRAIGHT OF GIBRALTAR
  • XIN CHONG QING
Thank you for joining Amver!

Photo credit: Fotolia

No comments: